Friday, July 12, 2013

ALEXIS BSC

ALEXIS BSC
[ah-lek-sis BSC]
Halal; serves alcohol

My family and I have always been fans of Alexis, ever since it opened many years ago! We decided to go over there for my mom's birthday dinner and I'm pleased to say that Alexis still hasn't failed me!

Here's the entrance to the restaurant! Pretty quaint. You can already see from the outside that the restaurant has nice interior design (at least to me), and it kind of draws you in.

View from my seat. The restaurant is fairly big. There's a lot of room, especially for private functions. There's a bar area at the back too; assuming it's for the live performances they tend to have on weekends. They have a lot of decorative elements! The white shelves and cute light bulbs; kind of gives the place a very modern edge. And I kind of like how they exposed the ceiling; it goes well with everything.

This was the private space that my family and I sat nearby to. This space is for functions like birthdays and etc; you can make reservations for big pax and book this space!

Here's are the desserts! By this time, I was already eyeing the pavlova! Looks so yummy!

Here's a peek into the menu. Food is a tad pricey but I can't complain cause most of the food are delicious! Haha. This restaurant is obviously a special-occasion type of place.

I ordered the Pappardelle with meatballs (RM38) and a pot of hot mango tea. It was VERY filling; I felt bad that I couldn't finish everything! But I forced myself to engulf all the meatballs. Incredible portion for you big eaters out there! The mango tea; nothing to complain about. They provide honey for a healthier alternative to sugar, if you're interested! :)

As for dessert, we ordered a slice of pavlova (mixed berries meringue cake) and a slice of this very rich chocolate cake. I like the pavlova more because personally, refreshing cakes are the BEST. But the chocolate cake was also pretty delicious though it's quite a mouthful! For you chocolate lovers, this is the cake for you! It's not too sweet either so you won't feel sick of the taste while eating it.


Overall, our experience in Alexis was good. The service was great, ambiance was pretty nice to; I would say a nice place for you to dress up for dinner because people who eat there seem very snazzy and stylish (it IS Bangsar after all), and the food was satisfying! I especially loved the desserts! They were definitely the highlights of the night! 




VERDICT :
Food ♥♥♥♥
Coffee, Tea and Drinks ♥♥♥
Ambiance ♥♥♥
Service ♥♥♥♥
Price for worth ♥♥♥♥

Address : 
Lot 15A, 1st Floor,
Bangsar Shopping Centre,
Bukit Bandaraya,
59100, Kuala Lumpur.


It's at the corner of the old wing; at the atrium where there's always a food fest.

For reservations, call : +603-2287-1388

Opening Hours : Mon - Sun: 12:00pm - 1:00am




Check out their official FB pages for more info : Alexis BSC

1 comment: