Friday, July 5, 2013

KOMUGI CAFE

KOMUGI CAFE
[ko-moo-jee ka-fey]
Halal

I happen to have stumbled upon this adorable cafe in Paradigm, while window shopping with my bff. It's a Japanese cafe which sells food, coffee, desserts, pastries and bread! It got so excited when I saw their displays! SO MUCH SWEETS! I have a sweet tooth so desserts are always a favourite. 

This is what you see before you are indulged with many pretty displays of desserts!

These are the first things I saw! CAKES! They look so pretty! I was trying to hard to control myself from over-spending.

They have macarons, cheese cake and pudding too! This got me extra excited!

View from my seat. I love the floor tiles! The 3-dimensional feel to it kind of makes the cafe stand out really well in the mall.

I ordered the Green Tea pudding (RM5.50) which was really delicious and creamy! Texture is similar to caramel pudding but the green tea flavour was very strong and nice! And also 3 macarons (RM4 each). Yellow : Mango, Black : Black Plantine and Turqoise : Blue Cacao. A little expensive for me, but luckily the macarons were VERY good and size was relatively big. Nice in texture, crunchy surface but chewy insides, which is how macarons should be like! My favourite is the Blue Cacao! Super good!

As for coffee, bff ordered a Vanilla latte (the one with Hello Kitty) whereas I ordered a Hazelnut Latte. The Hazelnut Latte was really good! So smooth and not too sweet! It was a refreshing cup of coffee! Loved it! Both drinks at RM11.90 each!

Here's a delicious close up of the latte art! 


Here is the coffee station! You can choose to order you coffee to-go from here!

I bought the original flavoured pudding and Hajuku Cheesecakes to bring back home! I can't help but feel happy while eating these two. The pudding is very similar to caramel pudding, it even has the caramel at the bottom of the tub. Texture is nice and smooth; a little egg-y so if most of you don't like that flavour then I'm not too sure if you will like this. The cheesecakes on the other hand, texture is like mousse, very soft and easy to eat. Though it's very small, it's very very filling! Not too sweet which I like. Highly recommended!


DETAILS : 

I would like to point out that this cafe's logo is extremely cute and simple! I like how the Japanese keep things minimal. Such a memorable statement piece.

I would say, one of my favourite dessert places! How can you not love Japanese desserts right? I absolutely love it! And would go back many many times! 


VERDICT :
Food ♥♥♥♥♥
Coffee, Tea and Drinks 
♥♥♥♥♥
Ambiance ♥♥♥
Service ♥♥♥♥
Price for worth ♥♥♥♥

Address : 
 Lot CF 55, Level CC, 
Paradigm Mall, 
No. 1, Jalan SS7/26A, 
Petaling Jaya, 
Kelana Jaya.


In front of Italiannese and Bratpack. 


Opening Hours : Mon - Sun: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm




Check out their official FB pages for more info : Komugi Cafe

1 comment: