Wednesday, June 19, 2013

BACI ITALIAN CAFE

BACI ITALIAN CAFE
[bah-cee ih-tal-yuhka-fey]
Halal

BACI in Italian means "kisses", so I would assume that the restaurant name is called "Kisses Italiana Cafe" (haha). Anyway, this restaurant is located in Citta Mall, next to +wondermilk. I like this restaurant somehow! It's very low profile but they cook and serve really good food! I managed to drop by for a short lunch only though. Will definitely go back to try more dishes! 

When you enter, you immediately see the cashier on the right where you order you food and drinks, the display of pizza, bread and desserts in the middle and on the left, the seating area.

The menu is written on chalk board for you but if you prefer, they have actual menus at the cashier too.

After ordering, you wait for your drinks to be made and pick them up at the station next to the cashier, and off you go to your table.

View from my seat! Looks like a peaceful place to eat doesn't it? I really like this restaurant.

On this short lunch, I managed to try the Roast Chicken with Herd and Cilantro Pesto. This was half a chicken, as I was sharing with my BFF (it was about RM20 or so). It was REALLY GOOD! I really liked the wedges that came with it too. Delicious! But the salad was a little bland. Basically just eating leaves. 


DETAILS :


Another restaurant that successfully pulled off the white wall. They kept it minimal with just a Coffe-o-graphy chart and a simple ornament. The wall texture makes everything look better too!


Will definitely go for a second visit! To try out the pasta and pizza next! While trying the roast chicken, I could smell the freshly baked pizza from where I was sitting! The waiters served it to the family sitting nearby my table and they gobbled it all up! I CAN IMAGINE HOW DELICIOUS IT IS.


VERDICT :

Food 
Coffee, Tea and Drinks 
Ambiance 
Service 
Price for worth 

Address :
Lot G47, Ground Floor, Citta Mall
No.1, Jalan PJU 1A/48, Ara Damansara
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

In Citta Mall, next to  +wondermilk.


Opening Hours : I forgot to check but I assume opening hours are the same as Citta Malls. 

For more info, check out their official FB page here : BACI Italian Cafe






No comments:

Post a Comment