Thursday, June 13, 2013

FOOD FOUNDRY

FOOD FOUNDRY
[food foun-dree]
Halal

Food Foundry was introduced to my by one of my beloved friends from high school! My first time there, it was still under construction and all the pretty murals weren't up yet. Now, everything looks very nice and elegant. I would say, one of my favourite "all-white" restaurants.

First thing you see, this lovely signage! Perfect for people to camwhore and pose with! I love it.

Here is what the eating area with the dessert display and cashier looks like! Pretty cute and peaceful.

On the other side, is the bigger dining area, with adorable deco, drawings and murals. In this case, the white wall works very well as it balances out with the mismatched furniture and overall grey undertone. 

Above, we have the Chicken Chop with Mash Potatoes and mixed veges. Nothing to complain here. It was pretty good and filling. Price was affordable too; less than RM20 if my memory serves me well. The Iced Peach Tea was only RM3! 

And above, we have a Salmon Sandwich, Mushroom soup and Ice Peach tea. VERY fulfilling, and it doesn't exactly burn a hole in your wallet. 


DETAILS : 

I like how family friendly this place is. Every time I visited the restaurant, without fail, I will see a group of happy children, aunties and uncles having a nice dinner together.

I ADORE this mural! If I'm not mistaken, it was done by famous street artist Ernest Zacharevic.

This is a place I'd love to go to often! The food is affordable and delicious. The place is just very pretty. The staff are not the friendliest people, but they weren't rude either so it's alright, no biggie.


VERDICT : 

Food 
Coffee, Tea and Drinks 
Ambiance 
Service 
Price for worth 



Address :
BG8 Happy Mansion,  
Jalan 17/13, 
46400, Petaling Jaya, 
Selangor

It's pretty close by to UM, in the housing area. It's part of the ground floor shops of a flats area. Don't be 
surprised if you get lost the first. I suggest you GPS the place/use WAZE.


Open EVERDAY from 11AM - 10PM


For reservations : 03-79553885 / 03-7932 2322


For more info, check out their FB page at : Food Foundry

No comments:

Post a Comment