Friday, June 21, 2013

D'ITALIANE

D'ITALIANE
[dee ih-tal-yuhn]
Halal; Serves alcohol

Italian food is one of my favourite things to eat to date! I can't live without my pasta. While having a nice shopping day in Paradigm with my friends, I noticed this fancy looking restaurant at the outdoor courtyard of the mall. It immediately attracted me! So we decided to have pasta for dinner! And I can safely say that I was very impressed by how delicious the food was.

View from the outside! There are seats outside for those who prefer the less cold air-conditioned air. Comfy cushioned seats for you!

Timber pallets and exposed light bulbs every where!

View from my seat. The left is the bar counter! They serve cocktails here too. I have yet to give the drinks a go!

View from my seat. Stone cladding wall finish as the feature wall! Compliments the whole colour scheme of the restaurant doesn't it? 

Here's a peak at the menu! This is the pasta section, divided into 3 parts; Olive Oil/Clear Sauce, Tomato Sauce and Cream Sauce.

I ordered the Pasta Con Bestica and an Iced Lemon Mint Tea drink. The pasta was SO DELICIOUS and SO FILLING. RM25 is worth it for that plate of food! It was so tasty that I'm salivating just typing about it right now. The drink is alright. It tastes like lemon tea with a lot of mint in it - a bit like drinking toothpaste (haha). But it's pretty refreshing after a hardy meal!

Friend ordered Alla Carretiera (RM24) which was also very very good. The mixture of tuna, garlic, beef bacon; just everything in this pasta dish was so sublime! Next time, I will order this dish! Even though my dish was delicious too.

Another friends ordered the Smoked Duck Aglio Olio and this was also so very delicious! The duck was cooked well, not too oily nor too fatty, the angel hair pasta was smooth and the fried garlic is a super nice garnish to complete the dish! This one is the priciest though, assuming cause there is duck in it (RM29) but it was worth the cost!


I love this restaurant so much! I will definitely go back to try other dishes! I feel like I will be here very often! Though it is a little pricey, I think you will definitely get you money's worth!


VERDICT :
Food ♥♥♥♥
Coffee, Tea and Drinks ♥♥
♥♥
Ambiance ♥♥♥♥
Service ♥♥♥
Price for worth 


Address : 
GB 03A & 05, Level G,
Paradigm Mall,
No 1, Jalan SS7/26 A,
Kelana Jaya.


It is outside at the courtyard of the mall, in front of Starbucks and Chillis. 


Business hours: 10.00am to 11.00pm on weekdays
10.00am to midnight on weekends



For reservations, please call : 03-7802 8968



Unfortunately, they don't have a Facebook page or a website so just go and try out the restaurant and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Thank you very much for being our patron and doing this lovely write up. It's sounds very bubbly & fun and that's the experience we want our patrons to have.
    We have a facebook page now where our 4 restaurants are collectively on.

    https://m.facebook.com/dgroupofrestaurants

    Tq from The Team at D'Group

    ReplyDelete