Tuesday, June 11, 2013

CRAYON BURGER

CRAYON BURGER
[krey-on bur-ger]
Halal

I'm not a HUGE fan of burgers, but I have my days when I crave some meat or a whopping burger. When I heard about Crayon Burger, I was like whaaa ... ? Colourful burgers? You mean like Krabby Patties?


I guess that's what the restaurant owners were, somewhat going for, except they claim that their burger buns are made with natural yeast (no preservatives or added colouring). Intriguing, no? 

The restaurant is super white. Like super. I'm not a big fan of spaces that are so ... white. It comes across as boring to me, but at least there are quirky murals to compensate for the amount of WHITE in the restaurant + their feature chalk wall. 

Here's their chalkboard menu which explains the content of the burger + shows the colours of burger buns available. It's a lil' pricey for a burger meal (but then again, what isn't expensive nowadays?) but if you're a student, you get a few % discount (I don't remember how much. 10%?) + the set comes with fries and refillable drinks. Not too shabby.

On the left, Hashtag and  Zombie Burger.
On the right, The Boss, Cheese Fondue and Zombie Burger.

I recommend The Boss, if you like wasabi because this fusion of wasabi and meat patty is surprisingly pleasant. I enjoyed it! The Zombie Burger is also their best seller, and it was really yummy, I must admit.


 DETAILS :

I LOVE this mural! It's so adorable! Nice to take photos with.

Others found on different walls. Quite cheeky larh the murals. I really like 'em!

I'd definitely go back to Crayon Burger, especially when I'm craving something heavy and filling.


VERDICT :

1) Food - 
2) Coffee, Tea & Drinks - 
3) Ambiance - 
4) Service - 
5) Price for worth - 


Address :
38, Jalan SS15/4,
Subang Jaya,
45200, Selangor,
Malaysia

Facing the SS15 Pasar area, HUGE red and white signboard with the restaurant's name on it. Hard to miss.

Photo courtesy of Crayon Burger (taken from their FB).

For more info, please check out their FB page at : Crayon Burger

No comments:

Post a Comment