Monday, June 17, 2013

COFFEE STAIN BY JOSEPH

COFFEE STAIN BY JOSEPH
[kaw-fee steyn bahy joh-suhf]


After I saw Chuckei (a famous local blogger)'s Instagram about the cute latte art made by the barista from Coffee Stain by Joseph, I just HAD to go try it out, and challenge the artist to draw something cute for me!

The signage outside of the cafe!

Here is what I ordered! A hot Mocha! And I challenged the barista to draw for me, TOTORO, from the Studio Ghibli movie, My Neighbour Totoro! She did a pretty good job too! Too adorable! Took me a while to drink my Mocha because I was too busy admiring the latte art.

Close up shot of the latte art. Really cute huh?

View from my seat. It's a pretty comfortable cafe. On the table, they display the different coffee beans from different countries. They even have the most expensive coffee bean called Luwak, which is harvested from Civet poop ... yes ... POOP.


DETAILS :

There's a lovely mural at the cafe of the map of the world, made of the names of the countries! Something nice to look at.

Overall, a pretty okay cafe. I'd definitely go back to challenge the barista again for sure. The coffee however was alright. Good on my part, but can be much better. Room for improvement!

VERDICT :

Food -
Coffee, Tea and Drinks ♥♥
♥♥
Ambiance ♥♥♥
Service ♥♥
Price for worth ♥♥♥

(I gave the coffee a 4/5 because the latte art was too cute!)



Address :
  • D4-G3-01, 
  • Solaris Dutamas,
  • 50480 Kuala Lumpur, 
  • Malaysia

Opening Hours :
Tue - Thu8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fri - Sun8:00 am - 10:00 pm

For more info, check out their official FB page here : Coffee Stain by Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment