Monday, June 10, 2013

DREAMZ BAKERY - FIRST POST


Hi there!

Welcome to my foodie blog! I will be known as the so-called Connoisseur. So what's left to do? A blog post about food, coffee and cafes of course! LET'S BEGIN! 

I'll start off this blog with a review of a recent cafe I've just visited. It was my second time going there. 

DREAMZ BAKERY
[dreem-z bey-kuh-ree]
Halal


My best friend found this bakery and brought me over cause she thought I'd love how cute it is. AND I DO! It's really an adorable little bakery. Location wize, it's a little strange. It's on an obscure part of Kota Damansara, where the offices and workshops are. It's also one floor up so it's not very easy to find, but when you do find it, there'll be cute signboards guiding you to the bakery!



This is the signage you'll see at the entrance of the bakery (on ground floor). CUTE? I think so too.

Here are the plants that greet you before going up to the bakery! These are too cute! Adds so much character to the place.

View from my seat. They have laminated timber floors so they prefer to have customers come in without their shoes on so note : Leave shoes outside before entering!

You can see part of the drinks menu on the chalk board! Not bad considering the presentation and portion. And please, a few seconds to appreciate the murals ... SO CUTE!

Bff and I order some tea and dessert! The tiramisu was super good and not too sweet, which I like.
The drinks were refreshing; can't go wrong with tea right?

On my first visit earlier this year, I tried their mille crepe and they were pretty good! I especially liked their Green Tea mille crepe! Give it a try.



DETAILS :

The deco of the bakery is quaint, with nice mix of pastel colours and adorable drawings, like, everywhere. I especially like how they made deco out of cardboard and stuck it onto the wall. And look at the cage used as light housing! So nice!

This is the wall that's part of their more private area, for bigger groups that want to chill at the bakery.


I actually really like the cafe. It's adorable and a place that's nice to sit in and just relax. Also a good place to keep ordering desserts whenever you're craving sweets (especially for us PMS-ing girls who constantly crave food food food).


VERDICT :

Food 
Coffee, Tea and Drinks 
Ambiance 
Service 
Price for worth 

Address : 
No32-1,
The Strand,
Jalan PJU 5/20D, 
Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damansara
  • 47810, Petaling Jaya, 
  • Malaysia



Business Hour : 12 pm - 10 pm ( CLOSED ON TUESDAYS )

012-2003441 - Please only contact during business hours


For more info go to their Facebook URL : Dreamz Bakery

No comments:

Post a Comment