Friday, June 14, 2013

GRAFA

GRAFA
[gra-fa]
Halal

This is an extremely hidden restaurant, at a sharp corner of row SS15/4B. It doesn't have much of a facade to it, but if you look hard enough, you'll see the Pattern Store located right in front of the actual restaurant itself, and there you go, Grafa appears. 

This is the Pattern Store I mentioned. It sells pricey hipster stuff. I like the display though. They used timber pallets to show off their sale items!

I like this little corner of Grafa. All the colours and textures compliment each other (except for that fan!).

From this view, you can see the chalk board menu. They don't display the price though, you have to check that in the menu itself.

Seating areas on the outside. I really like the used of pallets! Well done! Utilizing recyclable materials in a pretty tasteful way!

On the left is a Chicken Wing dish (I don't remember what it's called). The sauce tastes like it has Marmite in it. How nostalgic! On the right, is Spaghetti and meatballs. Nothing special really, the taste of the spaghetti wasn't rich or something memorable, BUT the portion is HUGE. I kid you not! It is massive! So if you're the kind that goes for portion instead of savoury flavour, Grafa is the right place to go!

On the left, Ice Longan Tea (which is something awesome to have on a hot day) and Iced Mocha! The Mocha was alright, nothing special as well. And on the right, is a plate full of creamy spaghetti (I don't remember what it's called but I remember that the portion was so big that I couldn't finish it). 


 DETAILS :

I know this is just a basin to your guys, but just look at it! I love this corner! It's such a nice corner for washing your hands! Or is it just me?


Overall, nothing special. The food was alright. Ambiance was alright too. Lacks depth in the restaurant. It's slightly different at night though. Quite crowded and loud! But overall, just ok.

VERDICT :

Food 
Coffee, Tea and Drinks 
Ambiance 
Service 
Price for worth 

  • Address : 
  • No 55 SS15/4B, 
  • Subang Jaya,
  • 47600, 
  • Petaling Jaya, Malaysia


Same row as OREGI, nearby Subang Avenue.


Open EVERYDAY from12:00 pm - 1:00 am



For more info, do check out their FB page here : Grafa

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. Nice photos. *two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete